Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Saving Solo Campaign Progress
    14-11-21 , 10:49

Hi everyone,

New to the group as I've recently bought the game. Have been enjoying it very much.
    However, I was curious to know when the single-player campaign will allow for saves to be created.
    I tend to play solo and became a bit curious why each time I want to return to the game I have to return back to the beginning of each mission.

I'm aware two scenarios have saves now as part of update 1.1 but I want to know when this may be implemented throughout the game.

Thank you for everyone's responses in advance.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1

14-11-21 , 12:25

Hi, @hotcakes391, since the 1.1 Update you are able to save your progress while playing single-player. While playing press Escape and on the bottom left (Under Continue) you should have the option to save your progress. If you want to continue the mission later on you can then load up the save.

Hope this helps!
    Thumbs Up

14-11-21 , 21:03

Thank you for your response.
    Is there any news on the main campaign though. This includes missions Eldest Son, Spindown, Bright Light, Ashtray III, Ma Bell and Oscar Eight.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1

18-11-21 , 15:13

@hotcakes391 Unfortunatly I cannot give confirmation about future content , but I did create a Ticket for the team to look at this.
    Thumbs Up

Yesterday , 23:27

@Whiplash : I had already created a ticket for solo missions: https://community.sogpf.com/threads/...ull=1#post2124

It was 6 monthes ago but no updates.

But now the save function is not greyed anymore in the campaign solo missions.

And it works.. until I reboot the game ! After game restart I still have to restart the mission from the very beginning !

There is now way to have a load feature in order to select and load a save point ?