Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

I think I own the DLC, certainly in Eden, but

26-10-21 , 18:12

I simply can't tell if the update it is actually installed! I certainly paid for and own Prairie Fire DLC, but every time I tried to purchase the 1.1, for the described new missions, etc., it says I already purchased it, don't do it again, big mistake, no refunds, etc. So I havent done it, and now, the sale is over! Should the new splash page look different than the Prairie Fire splash page?

In the Eden editor, I see Khe Sahn, all the SEAL assets and weapons are available, just doesn't see any other obvious changes. I DID participate briefly in the Beta, so perhaps that has something to do with it, maybe the assets are there, but not the rest of the new content.

Probably something obvious I'm missing. I'd appreciate any help/advice. Many thanks...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 98

26-10-21 , 18:46

Quote Originally Posted by SeanE View Post
    Probably something obvious I'm missing. I'd appreciate any help/advice. Many thanks...

Do you have it loaded (marked) in the A3 Launcher, tab "DLC" ?
    Night_Intruder

"Life is short, smile while you still have teeth"
    Thumbs Up

26-10-21 , 19:38

Quote Originally Posted by NightIntruder View Post
    Do you have it loaded (marked) in the A3 Launcher, tab "DLC" ?

Hmm, I have SOG Prairie Fire listed in DLC but that's it (in addition to all the Official DLC). So I guess I need to d/l the update?
    Thumbs Up

26-10-21 , 23:35

So I guess I need to d/l the update?

Not sure what you mean by that. Updates are downloaded automatically unless you set them otherwise in your Steam Arma3's settings.

I have something like this in my Arma 3 Launcher, DLC tab:

Name:  A3Launcher.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  487.4 KB
    If you have your SOGPF DLC listed under the first category which may be translated as "Loaded DLCs" - you are good to go. If you have it anywhere below with that red padlock icon next to it means you are not an owner of the DLC. In another case, you just need to tick the DLC to start downloading it.
    Thumbs Up

27-10-21 , 01:19

Very helpful, NightIntruder! Yes, I have the S.O.G. Prairie Fire DLC listed; I'm just puzzled where the new single missions/campaigns that were described in the new release are. Anyway, I'll keep poking at it...
    Thumbs Up

27-10-21 , 10:12

Very helpful, NightIntruder! Yes, I have the S.O.G. Prairie Fire DLC listed; I'm just puzzled where the new single missions/campaigns that were described in the new release are. Anyway, I'll keep poking at it...

Which ones? Where did you read about them? On the official changelog I could only find a note about "missing Khe Sanh Zeus missions" being added by hotfix of 1.1 update. BTW, also I wasn't able to find a way to play them nor could find them.
    The official changelog is here: https://community.sogpf.com/threads/...-DLC-Changelog

However, if you mean the standard 6-mission long campaign or other SP content (two showcases, three SP missions), they are all listed under relevant tabs in the main menu.
    If you mean Mike Force missions for Khe Sanh or Cam Lao tho, those are separate addons available for free on Steam Workshop, here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/savage.../?appid=107410